JAMS 2.5 has been released and can be downloaded here. It is compatible with AIM Triton 1.0 and later, please "Exit AIM" from the Triton menu before installing. Descriptions of all the JAMS plugins are available on the JAMS home page (now with screenshots!)
* IconMaker - set your custom buddy icon from any image file.
You can crop the image to get just what you want in your buddy icon.
* MobileControl - set your away message, or get buddy info by
sending a SMS message from your mobile phone. (by Alan, the director
for our group!)
* The bug where Colorizer did not work if you had customized your font has been fixed.
* EZLogger now displays an error message if you try to read a log that does not exist.
Got an idea for a neat plugin? Post it on the blog, or send it directly to us.
Update 4:17 PM 1/10/2006:
* The initial version of JAMS 2.5 had an issue where the displayed
version numbers said 2.2. This has been resolved with the latest
* To use MobileControl, you must first set the mobile phone number you
will be using. Currently, you must do this from the Actions menu, "Set
Mobile Phone Number". This will pop up a dialog where you can set your
number, and also display the commands you can send. The currently
supported commands are "@away msg" and "@info username".
* The Settings buttons do not work in JAMS 2.5, because it requires a
new AIM Triton (version 1.2) that has not yet been released. Look for