Saturday, October 7, 2006

Juberti has signed off.

It's been almost 10 years since I came to AOL, and almost 9 years since I started working on AIM. It's been a great ride, with a lot of great moments (especially Open AIM), but alas, today is my last day at AOL. I start Monday at Google's Kirkland, WA office.

I hope this blog was valuable - I had fun writing it (when I had time). For the latest AIM information, I highly recommend Greg's AIM blog; you should also check out the blogs of Justin2 and Gus from the AIM team.. If you really liked this particular blog... there will be a new blog at http://juberti.blogspot.com.

If you would like to keep in touch, you can look me up on LinkedIn, or email juberti at gmail dot com.

All the best,
Justin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've done good things for the aim team Justin, thanks for passing all my comments along. Glad to hear you will be working for Google! Have a great time!

-Greg

خدمات منزلية said...

شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام